Holy wow, this past month has been busy — birthday parties, back to school, meet-the-teachers, scouts, a crap-ton of swimming at the Y, swimming lessons for the monsters. And also a lot of writing. Not as much as I’d wanted, but at the same time… more. I also played with the cover for Ain’t No Angel, and I’m liking the new font. It works really well, and I’m excited to show everyone. It’ll have to wait a bit, since I’m not actually ready to share it yet. Kinda makes me glad I didn’t do a cover reveal for the first cover! (Really, it’s not that much of a change, but it still looks loads better than it did before.)
Anyway, I still have a lot of rewriting and such to do, and I realized I need to add in another thing that came up a couple scenes ago. *sigh* AND I need to make some tweaks to another thread in it, but that shouldn’t be too bad to do. I just need to find all the references so I can tweak appropriately. It shouldn’t take too long, and I think I’ll do that now while I contemplate what needs fixin’ in the next scene to revise or rewrite. And also contemplate where in the remainder of the story I need to add in this new thread because it’s kind of big and I can’t just drop it.
So there you have it! The past month in a nutshell!